To this day, one of my biggest quilting regrets is selling Shattered Rainbow, though it does make it better to know that the person who bought it really treasures it. When I sold it, I told myself that I could always make another one if I really wanted to, and so, this summer's scraps are being used to do exactly that. Check out my progress thus far (in retrospect, I should have taken photos of ALL the colors two at a time, but oh well, you'll just have to brace yourself for a photo-heavy post)-
The only color I have left is gray, and I'm planning something a little different from the first Shattered Rainbow quilt with them. I'm planning to finish up the grays this evening, and put the top together tomorrow, so be on the lookout!
So, now that I've filled you in on the happenings in my sewing space, check out some of the amazing links from last week's party! Measuring Success shared this sweet flying geese baby quilt. If you missed it, the back is just as awesome as the front.
Jen's Crafts and Quilts Scrapbook linked up her Little Leap Frog finish. What a cute one!
and this quilt by Carla at Grace and Favour is so fantastic. I love how the large, directional print plays with the pieced blocks.
Okie dokie! Time to show me what you've got. Bring on the eye-candy!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!