So, onto last week's features then! It is so tough to pick just three. This feather quilt from Melissa at My Fabric Relish is SO amazing!
Julie at Pink Doxies showed off her colorful Jelly Beans and Chocolate quilt. Love it!
and this quilt from Jessie at Measuring Success is super cool. What a great palette and pattern!
Y'all really knock my socks off each and every week! I can't wait to see what you're working on this week. Let's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!