If you missed it, yesterday I posted my finished Fresh Stacks quilt (I did have to check to be sure it was yesterday...again, one of those weeks...), so I don't have anything new to share just yet. So, let's jump right into last week's highlights, shall we?
Barbora @ Skalabara linked up this gorgeous Horizon X+ quilt. What a great color palette!
Katie @ Good Golly Ginger's Shattered Plus quilt is ahh-mazing!
and this Broken Herringbone from Janet @ Simply Pieced is just fantastic! I love the quaint photo.
Alright. Let's do this!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!