This is my new pattern. I'm calling it Baubles, and I honestly can't decide which direction I like the blocks best. What do you think? I can't wait to get it written up!
Of course, for a square throw quilt it doesn't really matter, but it will for bigger sizes. Even though we're not expecting anymore frozen precipitation tonight, the temperature is supposed to drop to four degrees, with wind chills well below zero. Brrrrr....!! Here in the south, most people just don't have the outerwear to deal with temps that cold, so it is possible (though not very likely) that we will get another day off. My parents are visiting this weekend, so it would be fantastic to be able to finish this one tomorrow. I'm really crossing my fingers!
Last week's party rocked! Check out a few of the projects that really caught my eye-
Sew Sunshine linked up her finished Supernova Friendship Swap quilt. I have loved seeing all of these blocks throughout the web.
Porch Swing Quilts showed off her Sunkissed granny square quilt. I love how the quilting makes the grannies look like petals, and the sunshine in the photo shows it off perfectly!
and Tanya Quilts in CO shared her Preppy Patches and Pinwheels quilt. What fun, happy colors!
Surely I'm not the only one who's been getting some great sewing time while hunkering down inside. I can't wait to see what you've been working on!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!