I had a poppy red/pink polkadot fabric in my stash that looks right at home on the back, and finished it off with a Kona Coal binding. With so much busy print, I like the way the binding just disappears. Whoop whoop for fast quilting!
Last week's party did not disappoint! Tons of spectacular sewing was shared! Like this beauty from Thread Everywhere-
or this fabulous quilt from Angela at Better'n Dog Biscuits-
and even this Happy Go Lucky quilt by Tessa, The Sewing Chick. So. much. Bonnie and Camille awesomeness.
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!