Lately though, I've been plowing through my scraps as quickly as I can sewing scrappy improv blocks. And this evening, I got through all of them! Oh yes I did, y'all! I used every single bit of my scraps to make these 70, 12.5 inch improv blocks. That's enough for quite a large quilt, plus some blocks for the backing. Woo hoo!
Okay, to be completely truthful, I did save some white strips that are wide enough to use in my quilt labels. But that's it! The rest of the scraps are in there. I hope I can get the top stitched up for a Friday finish!
Check out these empty scrap baskets! They probably won't be this way for long!
Now take a look at some of the fabulous projects that were linked to last week's Needle and Thread Thursday!
Miss Muffet Quilts shared this Simply HST quilt!
Janet at Simply Pieced shared her progress on this stunning Arkansas Traveler quilt.
and Kim at Windsor and Main shared her Low Volume Love quilt.
I'm so excited to see what you're up to this week! For anyone that missed it last week, please grab my new NTT button. Since I've redesigned my blog, your old one won't work!
So, let's party! Remember the friendly guidelines-
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!