Don't you just love looking at a sharply cut stack of fabric? I know I do!
I have a date with my sewing machine this evening to start making some progress on these! Now, take a look at some of the fabulous projects that caught my eye last week!
Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts shared this simple, but pretty quilt. Quick and pretty is right up my alley!
Susan at The Bored Zombie shared this really cool two-sided quilt! Even the binding is two sided- you should hop over and take a look.
I am truly inspired by you each and every week and look forward to seeing what you're up to, so without further ado- let's party!
Just play nice, y'all! :)
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link. Please find my new button on my sidebar!
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!