As always, when there is more than one giveaway, I draw the winners in the same order that they are listed in my post. The winner of the $30 gift certificate to Five Monkey Fabrics is Sonya, with comment number 40!
Next up, the winner of the Lush Lavish bundle, sponsored by Fat Quarter Shop, is comment number 88, Jennifer!
And finally, Grandma, comment number 8, is the winner of the $25 gift certificate to LouLou's Fabric Shop!
Congratulations to all three of you! I'll be contacting you soon via email so that you can get your goodies! Thanks so much to all 130 (!!!) quilters who entered!
Oh my goodness gracious! The links from last week's party were absolutely delectable. So much awesomeness all in one place, y'all! This diamond quilt from Jessie at Measuring Success is stunning!
this Sea Glass quilt by Shannon at The Flemings Nine is in my favorite shades of blue and green!
and y'all know I cannot resist a rainbow! This mini orange peel, rainbow goodness is from Jess at Quilty Habit. Umm...Jess, I'm on board anytime you want to swap minis with me! ;)
Okie dokie, friends! Let's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)