I've been working on a new pattern with these fabrics, and I can't wait to show it to you (soon...very soon).
This is a little bit of a different color combo for me, but I'm really loving it. I'm also loving that I have the time lately to actually make the patterns that have been languishing in my sketch book.
Before we get to last week's features, I owe you TWO winners for the Tango fabric bundles, generously sponsored by Benartex. The first winner is comment number 148, Nancy A!
The second winner is comment number 33, Little Black Cat Quilting!
Congratulations to both of you! I'll be contacting you by email soon so I can get your fabric to you!
Now, let's move onto the awesome features from last week's party! Veni Vidi Vicky shared her Tagged baby quilt. Adorable!
Dawn Chorus Studio linked up this fabulous improv quilt top. The bright colors are amazing!
and A Quilting Chick showed off her Delectable Flowers quilt. Gorgeous!
Time to show off your projects for this week. Let's do this!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!