Speaking of stash building, I am so pleased to introduce a new sponsor, Fabric Please! Rita, the owner, is a wife and mom to a teenage son, as well as to two Portuguese Water Dogs. All of that keeps her on her toes, but as a lifelong lover of sewing and fabric, she had an "aha" moment one day and decided to open a fabric shop. If you've been around the quilt blogging world for awhile, you may know Rita from her blog Pinpricked Fingers. Of course now, all of her latest projects are found on her shop's newsletter instead. Check it out HERE!
Fabric Please! carries a wide variety of quilting cottons, some flannels, knits, and even burlap! She stocks some of my very favorite designers, including Tula Pink, Michael Miller, Anna Maria Horner, Parson Gray, Katarina Rochella, and the list goes on and on!
She also stocks a few notions and patterns, and she keeps it limited to things she personally uses, in order to ensure that she is familiar with every item she sells. Plus, her shipping rates are amazing! Fabric Please! always offers flat rate shipping regardless of package size- (Canada- $8, US- $15, International- $30).
Until July 31st, Fabric Please! is offering 20% off of your orders! Just use the code INFATUATION at checkout. Happy shopping!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!