Into this quilt top. I'm making this one for a friend to match her bedroom, and I love the soothing colors.
I've made this pattern before, and I call it Girl's Best Friend as a nod to the diamond shape in the blocks. I changed it up a bit from the first time I made it though, and I like it much better this time around. I'm actually writing the pattern for this one next!
There was SO much quilty awesomeness linked up last week. It really was a tough job to pick only three to feature. I've really been ogling this finished Gypsy Wife quilt top from Katie at Good Golly Ginger-
Heather at Modern Parti Quilts shared this fun, scrappy log cabin.
and isn't this Square Dance quilt from QA Creations is just gorgeous!
Oh my goodness! There is so much fantastic sewing going on lately! I can't wait to see what you show off this week!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!