I have started a new project, and don't have much to show for it yet, but I'll have more progress soon. My April MQG meeting is Sunday, and I want to have the top done by then. We are discussing alternate gridwork as an element of modern quilting, and this is going to be a great example of it for show and tell.
This one is going to be twin size, and will go on a bed in the nursery of a baby on the way. I'm going to be working as quickly as I can to put the top together before the weekend, so be on the lookout for it. I'm so excited about the design!
As always, last week's party provided tons and tons of quilty eye candy! Leigh Laurel Studios showed off this Charm Box quilt.
2 Dogs Studio linked up this Ribbon Candy quilt top, and the fabrics are lots of fun!
and Lori at Crossquilt (who also happens to be a guild friend) shared this awesome quilt to donate to the hospital as part of our guild project.
Okay y'all! During this crazy time of year, browsing through all of your fantastic projects every week really helps me stay energized, and keeps my creativity flowing. Bring it on!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!