I have been madly working on my Bubble Bath quilt pattern, and it is almost finished. eek! I can't wait to release it! In the midst of that though, I sewed up this little preemie quilt to donate to the local children's hospital. I'm sure you recognize those little bits. They're the leftover triangle corners from my Sunny Skies quilt. Since I ordinarily just throw these away, I'm feeling pretty good about turning these scraps into something so fun! This little quilt is only about 32 x 36 inches.
I backed it with the same aqua dot that I used on Sunny Skies, and used the navy to bind it.
Last week's party was full of spring quilting inspiration! Maryse Makes Things showed off her finished granny square quilt. The quilt and the photos are just gorgeous. Doesn't that photo make you want to curl up in that hammock with that beauty?
Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs shared several WIP's, but my favorite of them is her soothing Sea Star quilt.
and finally, Julie at Pink Doxies linked up her latest HST quilt, as well as photos of her new sewing space. Love the colors in this one!
Seriously, you have no idea how much inspiration you give me week after week! Time to continue the awesomeness!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!