Last week's NTT had a sneak peek, but I'm so glad that I can finally reveal my fun Scattered Maple Leaves project to you!
I used a combination of the Harvest Song and Fleurish collections, and I just love the rich, warm colors. This quilt was such fun to create, and the fall theme has me ready for some cooler weather!
The finished project measures 36 inches square, so it is a versatile size for a wall hanging or a table topper. Mine is currently brightening up my breakfast area! Of course, it would be a snap to increase the size if you're wanting a quilt to snuggle under.
This giveaway has now ended. Thanks to all who entered! :)
Good luck, and I hope you'll hop over and check out the tutorial for Scattered Maple Leaves (after you link up to NTT, of course)!
So, let's check out the highlights from last week's party, shall we? Elise at Lovelea Designs shared this fabulous rainbow ombre flying geese quilt.
Angie at Gnome Angel linked up this stunner. I love the quilting and the illusion is amazing!
and Amanda at The Cozy Pumpkin showed off this giant tumbler quilt for her daughter. Doesn't it look awesome on her bed?
There were so many beauties linked up this week, I had such a hard time choosing just three to showcase!
Okie dokie! Let's do this thing!
(oh, and don't forget to check out my Scattered Maple Leaves tutorial and enter the giveaway!)
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!