Y'all know I love a pieced backing, which is good, since I'm really trying to make a dent in my Amy Butler fabrics. I still have enough for another quilt or two though.
I used a pretty shade of aqua Kona, but I didn't pay attention to the name of it. While I do like it, I really wanted to find a shade of red or coral to really stand out. I suppose I could have ordered the perfect shade, but I'm just not that patient. There is so much color and pattern in this quilt that it really may have worked out for the best!
The finished quilt measures 54 x 72" and I'm hoping to get the pattern for this one finished up this weekend!
So, let's get down to last week's highlights, shall we? Jess at Quilty Habit linked up these TWO Sisters Ten BOM quilts. I love the block layout, and the two colorways!
Michelle at Renewing Mrs. Sew & Sew shared this eye-catching rainbow quilt. Gorgeous quilting!
Time to show me what's going on in your sewing space this week!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!