I first showed this gorgeous quilt from Maryse Makes Things when the top was finished, and now that it is completely finished, I just can't help showing it again.
Diana at Red Delicious Life linked up these great blocks. I love the brights agains those great background fabrics!
Okay, y'all, time to show me what you've got!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.