This Rainbow Rose mini is by Sevenoaks Street Quilts. You know I can't resist a rainbow!
Look at this sweet Jack and Jill quilt set by Sew Preeti Quilts-
This cute and scrappy quilt is by Teje at Nero's Post-
The Carpenter's Daughter Who Quilts shared this fun jelly roll quilt-
This amazing whole cloth quilt is by Jess at Quilty Habit-
Sewgiving linked up this lovely quilt, and the setting is so picturesque!
I told you I was going to go crazy! Last week's party was so amazing, and I just didn't want to narrow it down! Alrighty friends, let's link up!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)