I am in love with the way these turned out. You can't see it very well, but the background is actually fabric printed with the sheet music for "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." I've had this fabric for ages, and it adds so much dimension. I'm also pleased with the fact that I drew most of my own templates for this project (all except the dove and star). This is a selfish sewing project, and they are going to look so happy and festive in my kitchen when I decorate for Christmas. That's set to start this weekend. Woohoo!
Last week's party rocked! Mary at Fleur de Lis Quilts linked up this fun quilt-
Mommy's Projects linked up this soft and pretty Wildwood quilt-
and this lovely quilt is my Anneli at Chromatobalomata-
Have you been doing any holiday sewing- either for yourself or gifts? Even if your sewing isn't holiday related, I'll bet it's awesome! Time to show me what you've got!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)