As I look at this photo, I feel compelled to say that these blocks have not even been pressed yet, and this may or may not be the way they end up being laid out. I literally just finished the last one a few minutes ago and threw them up on the wall so that I could include them in this week's party! Okay, disclaimer finished!
I've made quilts with triangles sewn together before, but this is the first time I've ever sewn triangles into blocks with the little side pieces, and I love the curved effect it creates. I definitely see more of these in my future!
Alrighty! Time to get to the amazing features from last week's party! Katy Quilts linked up her awesomely modern Color Bars quilt.
Sew Preeti showed off this pretty in pink scrappy quilt.
and chromatobalomata showed off this stunning blue scrappy string quilt.
So much amazingness! Time to show off what you've been working on this week!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)