Since finishing Laundry Money, I haven't sewn a single stitch. That's just the way it is around the holidays for me. This is how I end up spending a lot of my time this time of year instead, and that's okay by me. I hope that even as I'm losing sewing time, my family is gaining priceless holiday memories. So, let's go ahead and check out some of the highlights from our party two weeks ago!
Jess at Quilty Habit shared these oh-so-awesome Supernova blocks. Don't you just love these rich colors?
Curlyque Sue showed off this green and gray star beauty. You know how much I love green, and I really love how it pops against the gray.
and Janet at Simply Pieced linked up this reverse appliqué wall hanging. What a fun idea. The scrappiness just rocks! Incidentally, Janet is coming over on Sunday for our MQG Christmas party/meeting on Sunday (the final party for the week) and I really hope she brings it so I can ogle it in person.
Even though I'm not getting much sewing time lately, I surely hope you are! Time to link up your latest creative quilty endeavors!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!