So, instead, just check out some of the awesome quilts that were linked up to the party two weeks ago-
Maryse Makes Things linked up this fabulous finish!
Katelyn at Sing While Crafting showed off her modern triangle quilt. If you missed it, the quilting is amazing!
and this block from Good Golly Ginger is really beautiful. I can't wait to see how several look together-
Now, just because my sewing machine has been quiet lately, doesn't mean that yours has! Without further ado, it's time to link up your latest creations!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.