This quilt is for my mom, and she wanted a quilt with simple large patchwork so that the fabrics really stand out. She fell in love with this quilt (gotta love Pinterest) and wanted a quilt with the same feel that would look great in a bedroom with a simple cream-colored chenille bedspread. Hopefully the backing fabric will be here soon so I can get this one quilted up for her!
Last week's NTT was awesome. So much quilty goodness was linked up! Check out this floating nine patch by Modern Material Girl. You know I'm an Amy Butler sucker.
Hydee at Splish Splash Stash finished up her Penny Patch and it's a beauty!
And A Quilting Chick combined her Diary of a Quilter Virtual Bee blocks with the Star Surround QAL at Happy Quilting to make a quilt that's totally unique. Genius!
Don't forget to grab a featured button for your sidebar if you'd like!
I hope you're ready to party. Time to show me what you've got!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.