After finishing up Mardi Gras Parade on Saturday, I started working on a commissioned Christmas quilt. The top was so quick to put together on Sunday afternoon, but I haven't been able to touch it since. Although it does feel a little odd to be working on a Christmas quilt in May, I am actually happy about the timing. Sometimes when it gets closer to Christmas I get tired of looking at tons of red and green.
Last week's party was awesome! Janet at Simply Pieced linked up her finished X+ quilt top, and it is gorgeous. Janet brought this to our last MQG meeting, and I can certainly vouch for the fact that it is even more beautiful in person!
Stitch Mischief showed off this fantastic plus quilt. The back is pretty cool as well, so check it out if you missed it!
and Seriously...I think it needs stitches linked up this fabulously fun mustache quilt!
Ready to party this week? I can't wait to see what you're working on!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.