I finished up my triangle quilt top on Monday and I absolutely love it! I wanted to make a quilt with citrus colors, and I love how happy it is.
I pieced the backing last night, and I can't wait to get it basted and quilted!
Our last NTT was two whole weeks ago, and some fabulous projects were linked up!
Check out this lovely clamshell quilt from Snuggle Up With a Dish From Karma.
The Cozy Pumpkin shared this awesome HST quilt-
and Megan from Tales of Ineptitude linked up these totally chic napkins. I definitely see some of these on my Christmas gift list. (I know Christmas is a long way away, but I always start my gift sewing when I'm out for summer vacation, and that IS coming very soon- thank goodness!!)
I am ecstatic to be back from my break and I can't wait to get caught up on what everyone is working on! Let's party, y'all!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on! I really don't enjoy deleting links! :)