Most of these fabrics are from Amy Butler's Dreamweaver collection, but there are a couple of Soul Blossoms and Love fabrics as well (and even a few that aren't Amy at all). The colors are so rich, and the warm golds and reds play so nicely with the cool teal and periwinkle fabrics. This quilt was such a fast finish that it's already quilted and bound, and hanging in my local shop where I'll be teaching the class (and yes, I was in such a hurry to get the quilt to the shop that I neglected to take photos of the finish)! This quilt measures 54" x 72", and I'm calling it Indian Summer. I promise to get some photos of it "in the wild" as soon as I get it back.
Okie dokie, friends! Let's check out last week's party highlights. This quilt by Something Rosemade is super cute.
Jen's Crafts and Quilts Scrapbook linked up this happy go lucky quilt, called Colorful Directions-
and Linda at The Pieceful Kingdom showed us that it's never too early to start on those holiday projects. Love it!
Alright y'all, let's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)