Even still, between naps I have gotten in a few minutes of sewing here and there, and my purples are really coming together. I don't even have them pressed yet, but I love how they look so far, and I can't wait to see the full rainbow laid out on my wall.
Our last party was two weeks ago, but it was filled with plenty of amazing projects. Take a look at this beauty by Nancy at Grace and Peace Quilting-
Sally at Crafts, Cavies, and Cooking linked up this sweet quilt finish-
And Anorina at Samelia's Mum shared this gorgeous quilt. Just lovely!
Okay, y'all! It's time to link up the latest projects from your studio. And while you're at it, I'd love some good vibes so I can get back to feeling 100%.
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link within your
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)