The bulk of these fabrics are the Splendid Fusion collection by Bari J, and I added six additional prints from my stash (including the dark green floral from the Joie de Vivre line, also by Bari J). I picked up this half yard bundle at Quilt Market, and I'm still working on a plan for it.
I do like to be able to show project photos each week at NTT, but even when I can't, I love that the party highlights still give everyone plenty of eye-candy. Check out this adorable unicorn pillow from Anja Quilts-
Tanya Quilts in CO shared this gorgeous quilt top, made with an array of Kona solids.
and this cute little baby quilt is by Myra at Busy Hands Quilts-
Eye-candy, indeed! I can't wait to see what you bring to the party this week, so let's get to it!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)