Like this awesome triangle quilt for Slice of Pi Quilts-
Or this beauty by Myra at Busy Hands Quilts, called Brick Cottage Lane 2-
And how about this fun quilt from Tanya Quilts in CO? I just love those pops of green!
Alrighty, friends! Let's link up!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)