I just can't resist a pile of scrappy improv rainbow goodness. Since I can't show you anything else, you'll have to ogle the eye candy from last week's party! I love this modern awesomeness from Mary at Fleur de Lis Quilts.
Or this beauty from Kris at Sew Sunshine-
and I am loving the colors and movement in this quilt from Diana at Red Delicious Life-
and since I didn't really get to share a project from myself, I'll finish of with a bonus highlight this week. The bright, busy prints in this quilt from Anne at SpringLeaf Studios really tug at my heart, and with one look, I'm sure you'll see why-
Because, I LOVE all of the Amy Butler prints- that's why!
Alrighty then, y'all! Time to show me what you've got. Let's link up!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)